Chouriço

Chouriço is a spicy portuguese smoked sausage, made with pork meat, pork fat, wine, paprika and salt, stuffed into tripe (natural or artificial) and slowly dried over smoke. It can be served as part of a meal or used as a dildo.

segunda-feira, janeiro 03, 2011

Karma: o Universo como um grande choque em cadeia de consequências



Everyday now seems the same
Only the faces change
Everytime I visualize myself
I'm nowhere to find in hell
Surrounded by evil from inside
Surrounded by people that have died

Karma, take me away
Karma, take me away

Caught in this web, I'll drown tonight
Sinking away, numb to the fright
There's nothing left I can relate
True memories so filled with hate

Grind my teeth and bite my tongue when
I know where I'm headed
Karma, take me away
Leave my senses to see offenses
I know where I'm headed

Karma, take me away from all these shrouds of doubt
And away from nothing I can't live without

Karma, take me away
Grind my teeth and bite my tongue when
I know where I'm headed
Karma, take me away
Leave my senses to see offenses
I know where I'm headed
Karma, take me away

2 Comentários:

At segunda-feira, janeiro 03, 2011 2:53:00 da tarde, Blogger Ana de acordo com a profecia disse...

algo está mal qd, ao invés de apreciarmos a música/letra nos pomos à pergunta de cenas pra gozar...

 
At segunda-feira, janeiro 03, 2011 2:56:00 da tarde, Blogger Ana de acordo com a profecia disse...

de qq maneira, juro que li "cadeia de supermercados".

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home